Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving week

We had a great couple of days in Atlanta with Nana and Poppy for Thankgiving! We didn't get one picture on Thanksgiving day, but that's okay! We did lots of fun things.... I think we wore Nana & Poppy out!Picture from the road trip..... Merrill will go to anyone. She starts leaning in and then it pretty much forces the person to take her. This includes Mindy the clown at Chick-fil-a family night! Makes for some kinda uncomfortable situations. I'm just not sure I want everyone holding her, but how do you say that?

We went to the children's musuem one day. Emery had a great time once all the other children left for a lunch break! Oh my how kids are funny!


Jim forgot his razor, so when he leaned in for the picture, his beard scratched em. So funny!


Nana & Em





Merrill had a BLAST at the musuem





Okay, not sure what happened with the layout here. But, I put the picture of Jim on here just cause I thought he looked handsome and thought it was hilarious he was holding a fake loaf of french bread. Just so you know.... this was at the museum.

































We also went and rode the pink pig. I think this is a pretty big deal to Atlantians??? Anyway, Emery loved it. Merrill actually got to ride too. I had Merrill in my lap and the worker said, "Ma,am, she can't ride in your lap. She has to sit on the seat." I said, "Seriously?" He said, "Yes." So I included a couple different pictures of the 1 minute ride! Merrill actually stayed seated the whole time!










we went to zoo atlanta one day. It was so much fun! I am working on a separate post about that adventure! Fun times.....










carosuel ride
























train ride














4 comments:

lyla said...

CUTE post! i've never really understood the whole pink pig thing either?? i'll have to go check it out sometime and figure out what the fuss is about. the pictures of the girls are so cute. i laughed out loud at the picture of merrill with the clown. what on earth!? we made the mistake of going to chick-fil- a once on family night and lilly was so terrified of the dumb cow that we finally had to leave!

marathonmommy said...

We have a Pink Pig Ornament on our tree! Jack and I were just talking about it this week...he didn't remember riding it a few years back. The trip looks like fun! Nice baguette, Jim!

Cristie said...

We rode the Pink Pig every year when I was growing up. It used to be down town at the big Rich’s store. This year, we went home the last weekend in Oct. and my Mom said “Guess what opens this weekend with free rides? The Pink Pig, you think Lola wants to go?”. I decided we better wait another year! Love all the pictures.

Jennifer said...

I love the picture of Jim with the loaf of bread!!!