Wednesday, December 31, 2008

a Byerly Christmas

So, none of these pictures are of great quality! But, I just have to give a shout out to Nana and Poppy Byerly. They came up the second weekend in december for merrill's party and then 6 days later they come right back up to nashville to do christmas with us! We are spoiled rotten! They arrived saturday morning and then we rushed (along with EVERY other nashvillian) to Opryland to see the rockettes. What a treat! I loved watching emery while we were there.... It was so very fun for me and Jim to watch Christmas through Emery's eyes this year!

We then came home and had christmas dinner and opened presents. Emery was very tired but held it together long enough to collect all her loot!

kissing chocolate lab/yellow lab salt shakers! (that was for Jim and I- not Emery)

nana, poppy, & emery


0 comments: