So, this post is for my mom! Last year at one of my favorite children's stores mom and I saw a pink and green smocked christmas dress. We didn't buy it, but mom said she would smock something for both Em & M this year. We she did it and she did it well! I feel very lucky to have such a talented momma! I love that these dresses can be passed around to any nieces and nephews we might get from the sister or the brother some day! I think the girls will be able to wear these dresses for 3 years! At least 2, but I'm hoping for 3! Thank you Mom, we love them!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
double the trouble
Posted by Elizabeth at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
You and your Mom are both so talented. Tell me the bow making secrets, please! Cute dresses.
How beautiful! She really is so talented! And your bows look great!
Elizabeth,
The dresses look great! Your mom did a wonderful job on them! Of course, your girls are so cute they would look adorable in anything!
See you soon!
Leanne
when do you have time to take a bow-making class? they are so cute! i LOVE the dresses! your mom did a great job :)
Precious dresses for precious girls! Love them!
Those dresses are soo cute. You are lucky to have a smocking mom. Of course your girls always looks so cute. Nice bows
Post a Comment