Wednesday, December 31, 2008

THE christmas party

Okay..... I can see the floor of our house again, so its time to start catching up on all the blogging!

Last year I pitched a royal hissy fit because I wanted to go to our church christmas party so bad! Merrill was 6 days old and my (smart) husband said absolutely not. I even bought a sling because I just knew Jim would let me go if I hid merrill in it. Anyway, I got over it..... So, here are so pictures from the party this year. This really kicks of christmas for me!!! hard to believe how much can happen in just a year!

the girls and snow white

okay, will I be doing this at a christmas party 50+years from now? So funny.... My grandma is the 3rd from the right, so it wasn't totally weird I took this picture. I don't think....


matching cousins on the legate side



girls with santa




proof the 2 of us were there





merrill wanted to take a quick cat nap on Ms. Claus






1 comments:

The Benders said...

I remember this party from when we were growing up at Hillsboro! It looks like it was a lot of fun. I am glad you were able to go this year :)