Okay, so I am loving this time of year. I love that my 3 year old is actually grasping what Thanksgiving (thankfulness) means. Here are a few things that Emery is thankful for..... These actually make her prayer at night!
1. letters
2. picture frames
3. curtains
4. chocolate
5. party hats
So, I'd like to list a few 'simple' things that I am thankful for too! (besides the obvious, of course!)
1. baby einstein dvds
2. dum-dums (excellent bribes for both of mine)
3. the girls nap time
4. the purple johnson & johnson baby bath
5. my camera
In every single one of these pictures, I could say, "If only this wasn't in the the picture or if I had only moved this, or brushed her hair, etc..... But, then again it would mean the pictures don't really portray our little family!! It's killing me that there isn't ONE bow in these pictures. I will not disappoint next time!
Monday, November 24, 2008
I'm thankful for...
Posted by Elizabeth at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
So cute! I love their matching PJs! How was the bow class?
So funny. I cannot believe Emery never touched an outlet. Austin was just like Merrill...I finally broke down and arranged all chords behind furniture so that he could not get to any outlets that were in use (and therefore not babyproofed). It has made my life so much easier. ;-)
Cute! I love Emery's list :) And I am lovin' the purple Johnson and Johnson too-and off brands will not work there. Hope ya'll have a great Thanksgiving!!!
I love jammie pictures! So cute...and matching jammies on two clean girls is just about my favorite thing on this earth! I have to agree with Emery's list...I am thankful for all of those things too! And your list isn't bad either!!!!
They are so cute Elizabeth!! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
Love Emery's list, I am thankful for Chocolate too! I also love the purple lotion & bath wash. It smells so good, Andrew actually wanted me to get the purple stuff again, it's funny he noticed.
Post a Comment