Wednesday, December 3, 2008

tagged....4th in 4th

(I can't believe I'm actually doing this , Jennifer!!! Would you look at that picture?)


I mean seriously... what luck that my 4th picture in my 4th album would be this?? I'll go ahead and clarify that I am not nursing in this picture!!! I would never let anyone take a picture of that! But, since I won't be something I'm not.... this is what we looked like most days after merrill's arrival. I'm guess that this was in the evening and that merrill was maybe 6 weeks old?? I can tell I hadn't showered or put on make-up and from the looks of things... we hadn't left the house that day! Enjoy this picture..... and feel free to laugh!




I tag:




Britney (since I never did this when you tagged me... should have though, could have been a better picture)


Laura Beth


Natalie


Jenny H.

4 comments:

The Claunch Family said...

That's so funny! I thought about fibbing on my pic too because the third and fifth pictures were much better!

The Roper's said...

How honest! Made me laugh...thanks :) And everyone is at home all day with no make-up w/ a newborn. (I hope)

The Hadfields said...

Oh, I think it's sweet!!

Natalie Church said...

O.k...what am I supposed to do? The 4th picture where?