Thursday, December 11, 2008

She's 1!

One year ago tonight, Jim and I were frantically cleaning our house and packing our bags for the hospital. It's crazy to think that Merrill has been with us for a year now. It's funny... I almost can't remember life without her. She is such a blessing to us. She's funny, fast, sneaky, curious, sweet, cuddly, so tiny, and I could just keep going. We love you precious baby girl!

I wish I was organized enough with my pictures to have a better overview of the last year, but I don't. So, here's a few from her birth and few from the last few days!




































5 comments:

LB said...

She is such a cutie! Happy Birthday, Merrill!

Jennifer said...

Happy 1st birthday!!! She is so sweet!!

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday Merrill!!!! I can't believe she is already one! We are right behind you and I agree...I don't remember life with just jilly around! It must have been so easy! :) Hope the b-day party is fun!!!

The Roper's said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Awww she's a cutie! Happy belated birthday!! :)