Wednesday, December 31, 2008

aunt Law-rah and uncle David

I think I have lied to the blogging world.... I said that the church christmas party officially started christmas. Well, really it was Tuesday December 16th. Emery's favorite 2 people arrived at BNA on flight #2267. I made that flight number up, but in all seriousness, Emery has been in heaven these last few weeks! Aunt Law-rah,Uncle David, and Uncle Bud mean the world to our little girl! We had so much fun living it up while they were here- everyday playdates, GREAT eating, and I could just keep going! Major hats off to my mom who hasn't had a break from lots of activities, well in 29 years!!! Mom made this such a fun holiday too!

I'm sure I will get a scolding for this picture...... emery almost doesn't even see or hear Jim and I when Laura or David are around! I have felt like I only have one child because she's always with one of them!

We were going to make gingerbread houses. But, it turned into the Byerlys watching Laura and David in a gingerbread construction competition!

at least Emery got to color on a marshmellow! teasing guys.....
My mom hit 3 stores for all the candy before we even got to her house that morning. She baked the gingerbread too!! Talk about productive!


this photo is completely staged!



as is this one!




1 comments:

LB said...

Love all the updates! I laughed at you saying that Emery wasn't the busiest one up there (in the Christmas program)- maybe Lawton? :) No, he actually wasn't that bad, beside turning the Santa into a lasso . . . And, this is totally random, but I bought a hat at a consignment sale that matched Merrill's sweater perfectly! I wish I would have known and I would have given it to you! I assume you don't want it now! :)