We're back from CA, and we had a great time! I've meant to post pictures for several days now, but I've been in somewhat of a blog rut! The shopping was really good out there- it was a shame that I'm big pregnant! Luke Perry sat 2 rows up from me on the way there- I just knew that we would see all kinds of stars, but the only other person we saw was Florence Henderson. If you don't know her name, let me say- Carol Brady! This was taken the night we got home. Nana sent her these boots, and let me say we love them! If you are offended by the bare bottom- sorry! I think that little bottoms are so cute!
My sweet husband had my house spotless and painted Emery's room and most of the furniture! Of course, the house is once again trashed! I just can't keep it up!
Family photo-We drove to San Deigo one day to go the zoo. I just realized that I'm pretty much sitting on the silver polar bear. Let's just say that its a really big and hilly zoo- we were all tired! On the way there we could see where the fires had burned in that area. These were the fires that were started by someone. So sad!
Emery and her new best friend- Uncle David!
The signature Hollywood photo, but I just had to post it! You'll have to zoom in to see it well. We also drove around and saw some star's houses- Madonna, Paris, Nickolas Cage, and Tom Cruises. There were a few more, but those are the ones I remember.
Not sure if you can see it, but there is smoke in this pictures where the fires were in Malibu. It was about 20 miles away or so, I think!
Not sure why I posted this one.... This was the playground right outside of Laura and David's apartment. Emery enjoyed it as long as no one else came to play.




6 comments:
Great pictures! I am so glad you guys had fun and that your sister didn't lose anything in the scary fires!
Sounds like you all had a great trip! I love San Diego! I have been 3 times and I would go back again! You are right about the zoo, it is very hilly, but there are some amazing animals there! Hope you are feeling well!
BRUCE!!! I miss him! :) Looks like your trip was a lot of fun. What a crazy time to be there with the fires and all! Emery is so pretty! Hope you are still feeling good! Not much longer and you have another precious baby!!!
great pictures. glad you had a good trip. she is just beautiful.
What a fun trip! Those fires are so tragic! I went to San Diego once and all I remember is that their zoo is AWESOME!!
Glad you guys had such a great trip. San Diego is my birth place, and my parents always wanted to move back. All the pictures are so good. My fave is the one with Emery in your sunglasses--sooo cute!
Post a Comment