Sunday, November 4, 2007



Since its already November and I'm late posting-I won't do all the Halloween, pumpkin patch, fall festival pictures.But, someone gave me this picture tonight of Emery from Trunk or Treat. I didn't want anyone to think we didn't let our child ever have any fun! ha,ha

6 comments:

Courtney said...

What a cute little princess! She really looks like you in this picture! Did your stuff make it there yet???

The Hadfields said...

She looks beautiful!!

LB said...

She is beautiful. . . a true little princess! I love the "boots" picture, too! I have a similar one like that on my blog somewhere of Lawton, except he is wearing Thomas underwear and boots. (It was when we were potty training!)

Christine said...

What a cute little princess. She seems like such a girlie girl. I mean that in a good way!

Julie said...

SHe is so cute!!

chris anne said...

very cute picture! i can't believe that you only have a few weeks left. hope you are feeling well!