Friday night we took Emery to see Elmo and the sesame street gang. Emery is really into music, as most children are! Jim and I had a really hard time not commenting on how cheesey it was! At the end of the show, Emery was crying reaching for the stage wanting more!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Elmo
Posted by Elizabeth at 3:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
That is funny, she wanted more Elmo! Love the pink cowboy boots.
I LOVE her pink cowboy boots...what a stylish little girl at the Elmo show! I can't wait for the days of live character shows...ah nice! you look so good...can't believe you are about to hatch! :)
jon is THE WORLD'S WORST PHOTOGRAPHER--he either catches me with my eyes closed or talking EVERY time. your last picture and comment made me laugh. emery at the show is the cutest thing ever--i thought about trying to take lilly and now i wish we had! her boots are precious and you can tell how into it she was. that's adorable. how fun! not much longer is it? :)
I wish I had taken Frances! Emery definently loved it-She is so cute! I love her boots. You look sooo good!
38 weeks pregnant and at the elmo show and looking great ...I know you don't feel like it...but you do!
I'm real close, if you need ANYTHING please call.
You look great! I am glad that you had fun!
The pic of you two is really funny. I love those pink boots.
Post a Comment