Wednesday, November 14, 2007

oops!

my apologies....I so did not mean to leave my whining up that long!

We got a new nephew/cousin last week! Little Cole was born last Thursday. Jim' brother sent this picture- Cole looks so cute and sweet! Congrats to Caitlyn and Cooper on being a big sister and big brother!

I had my doctor's appointment today and I start going every week now. I'm still amazed that it is already that time. Next week they will start "checking" me! I feel sure that there is no need to!

Those "silly pregnant" comments have started- such as "are you sure they are not 2 in there?" and another one...."you don't look as bad this time as you did last!" I just have to laugh about it...Merrill will be here soon, and nothing else will matter!

Emery still is getting sick every other week with a cold or breathing issues. We started her on some "preventative" breathing treatments this week. I'm hoping that will help her from getting as sick as she has been. I really want her to be healthy when Merrill gets here!


In case I don't get around to posting again..... I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know that our little family has more to be thankful for than we will ever realize!

5 comments:

Julie said...

I'll be thinking about you the next few weeks! You'll love having 2 girls!

Courtney said...

Can't wait to see pictures of Merrill when she gets here! Enjoy your last few weeks of pregnancy!

michelleandwalker said...

Seriously, let's write a book of all the stupid stuff people say to pregnant women. They should just know better. I think you look great!

The Roper's said...

Hope your baby feels better. Please let me know if you need anything! Thanks for the comment on my blog :) I feel cool now!!!

Jennifer said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Hope that Emery feels better and everyone is well when the baby gets here! Good luck!