So in 14 days (or less- just teasing) Merrill will be here! Most days I can't wait for it to get here and then other days, I start thinking, "Am I ready?" I decided that it was time for more pictures. Of course, after I saw them I wondered why I decided that, but anyway, here they are! Please excuse Emery- we had no nap today! The doctor reports that there is ZERO activity down there, so the chances of any earlier arrival date are really slim to none!
We're keeping busy doing normal pre-christmas things. I'm almost done with my shopping, and I spent a lot of time today wrapping things! Nana and Poppy came up last Friday, and they helped me get all of our christmas decorations out. We are going to get our tree this weekend! I just love this time of year!




9 comments:
2 weeks away...I can't believe it! You look so great...especially for being about to hatch soon! Emery's outfit is also too cute!
To answer your question, I go in on Dec 5th to find out the sex! Yeah...one more week!
You look great and 2 weeks will be here and gone before you know it!!
wow! i can't believe you only have 2 weeks. good luck. i hope you feel good up until then. and i'm so impressed with how prepared you seem to be. i'll be thinking of you in these next few weeks!
2 weeks...yippeee! I know you are getting anxious and excited. You look awesome! Take care.
Oh, I am so excited for you! Good luck with the rest of your Christmas shopping! You are way ahead of me! Hang in there!
By the way, you look great for only having two weeks left!!!!
Don't mean to scare you...had a much better night last night! :)
Just week and half left for you?!?
I can't believe it's already here! I am sure you can't either. I will be thinking of you all and praying too! Can't wait to hear and see pictures for sure! LOVE that green outfit!
You look so good! Wow, your pregnancy seemed to fly by! Probably not to you though! Good luck!!!
It was good to see you yesterday-you look great!!! We'll be praying for you the next couple weeks, make that months!
Post a Comment