Saturday, October 20, 2007

Here "we" are at 31 weeks! Emery just had to have her picture taken too! Sorry for the poor background- we were literally running out the door. We could have chosen something other than our little old lady neighbor's house as the backdrop though! Better next time!





9 comments:

Brittney said...

I think you look great! Your tummy looks little and you just look adorable! I hope you are feeling as good too!

B

The Hadfields said...

You look great Elizabeth! And Emery does too!! :)

Julie said...

You look so good! I cherished the last few weeks with just Frances too. I'm a little behind in reading blogs, but for what it's worth, I like the rug! Hope to see you soon!

chris anne said...

you look great!

lyla said...

you don't even look that pregnant! i had a beach ball! you look great & i know it's exciting to have a date now.

Christine said...

You look great! I will find out what we are having the day before you have Merrill so I will remember your due date very well!

Ashley & Bobby said...

You look great Elizabeth!

the robertsons said...

You look so cute!! It's getting so close. Enjoy these last few weeks of being a family of 3.

Natalie Church said...

Forty seven days left...yikes! I can't believe it's almost here! We've been wondering how everything is going in California right now. I hope your week went o.k. Talk to you soon!