Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Request

If you are reading this, stop for one minute and say a quick prayer...... Many of you that went to LU will remember Lindsey Bush, now Mcrae. I ran into Lindsey several days ago and she told me that her youngest sister was very sick with cancer. Please pray for peace and comfort for Melanie as well as for their whole family. I haven't been able to quit thinking about this. Lindsey and her sisters have been through so much!

3 comments:

The Hadfields said...

I can't picture Lindsay....but I'll certainly add her family to my prayer list!

lyla said...

i remember her--that is so sad and i will pray for her & her sister.

The Roper's said...

Do you happen to have her address? She sent me the sweetest card and I would love to send her one, but lost her address. And I will be praying for her.