Monday, December 3, 2007

did you know?

if your child has a fever of 102.7 degrees, a hersey kiss will melt in her hand? I was taking Emery's temp and over the course of 5 minutes, it started melting and running down her hand! amazing... We've been healthy since we started the new breathing treatments three weeks ago, and yesterday we started the coughing thing again! It's been just fine though... we've gotten to watch movies together all day and both ate junk from McDonalds! (I will not disclose how many chicken nuggets I ate- I know so gross!)

I had another doctor's appointment today, and guess what? There is still NO activity! I'm so thankful for my doctor this time; she sees humor in this and it makes us both excited that there is an end in sight! (rather than waiting for my body like last time!)

6 comments:

Natalie Church said...

9 days...oh my! We're ready for Wednesday. I'm sure you are too. We cannot wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

lyla said...

wow! i can't believe you have a sick one AND one on the way. that's a stressful combination--but it is nice to cuddle on the couch! i think i would have had to pick a different thing to snack on...maybe krispy kremes? good luck--one week!

chris anne said...

so glad you are having a good doctor experience this time! i'm actually kind of jealous that you only have a few days to go. hope emery feels better soon.

LB said...

We'll be thinking about you and the week ahead! I hope you get everything "done" that you need to and enjoy this last Tuesday with Emery if that's what you decide to do!

The Roper's said...

Made me laugh about the hershey kiss-I will remember that..forget taking the tempurature(is that spelled right???)