Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I was cutting up some fruit and turned around to see this.....

At the park.....

This picture was taken after I closed the computer.... see below picture



Emery doesn't like it when I'm on the computer.... (I hate that I can't post pictures in the order I want!)


9 comments:

The Hadfields said...

Great picture of you two! Sophie can't stand for me to be on the computer either!!!

mandiandjosh said...

She looks so much like you in that picture! She's beautiful!!

Ashley & Bobby said...

Emery is sooo cute!

Heather B Mc said...

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! Go to my blog. I just posted about Brooks and the computer.

Heather B Mc said...

Drinking chocolate.....I like that girl.

Lindsay said...

Emery is so adorable : ) Glad to hear everything is going well for you all!!

Erin Christine said...

hey e,
liking the pix and am ready for more!!!

Julie said...

I love the first pic-a girl after my own heart! You look great. The picture of the 2 of you is so cute too!

AJnChattown said...

I added you to my list of friends. I check your blog all the time. I love your Emery stories. Speaking of stories, I was telling some friends about my freshmen year jogging class. Do you remember it?