Okay, so I ran into someone this morning, and I have to break the blogging rules this one time. I had already tagged a couple of people, but since they all probably won't do it.... Erin, you are tagged too... You BETTER do it! And a challenge... since my list took you sooooo long to read, you better make yours shorter!
And last night I thought of something hilarious and I just had to share..... The 73rd thing about me is this.... I cleaned bathrooms in Elam for a semester! That was by far, the hardest and grossest thing I have ever done! I still remember calling my Dad and saying, "I just can't do it another day!"
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Breaking the rules... and my 73rd!
Posted by Elizabeth at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
done... where's the faith? it didn't take me that long, bibba! :)
I'm super impressed about the bathrooms! You seem like such a hard worker and I really admire that.
P.S. We missed you guys at Moe's last night!
Post a Comment