I wanted to wish Jim a happy Father's Day! While he doesn't read my blog that often, it is set as our homepage, so I know at some point he'll get to see this. I'll keep it short!
Here are 5 reasons he's a great Daddy!
1. He's thinks Emery is the greatest thing, and misses her while he's at work!
2. He sings "kid songs" with her, and hums them even when she's in bed or not around!
3. He changes ALL kinds of diapers!
4. He wants nothing more than for her to be provided for and taken care of in every other area!
5. He wants Emery to live with us until she's 40! (not sure about this one!)
I can't wait to give him his gift.... I'll have to post some pictures! He's going to be so excited!




2 comments:
how sweet. don't you just love watching daddies with their babies? there's nothing better!
What was the gift?
Post a Comment