So, in our house, there's a long standing debate over what to watch on tv. If I have my way, its some sort of reality tv show or something on TLC or HGTV. But, with Jim its either COPS or CMT. I say no thank you to both, as he does to mine. (It's not that I don't care for any country music, but songs like "I want to check you for ticks", really, really bother me!) But, Jim and Emery really enjoy watching music videos together. Jim is teaching her the names of some singers. The only one that has stuck is Kenny Chesney, which happens to be Jim's favorite! So, for father's day I thought I would surprise hime with tickets to his concert. Easier said then done!!! Everything close was sold out. But, I ended up getting the tickets, and Jim acted like he was surprised I was able too. Supposedly, his shows sell out really fast.The concert isn't until September and its in Atlanta! He was really excited!
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Some New Pics
Posted by Elizabeth at 11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I love the pics! sounds like Jim got a great Father's Day gift. I hope you get to feeling better soon...at least you look great :)
great pictures. you look great.
I love the picture of you and Emery on the bed. She is so cute! I enjoyed getting to see you the other day at the Castles and Crowns party. Thanks for coming. I think you got some really cute stuff!
Emery is so cute! You look so good-hope you're feeling good too!
Post a Comment