Looking at the fireworks Going to see the fireworks over at Lipscomb. It was a very impressive show! They were blaring all this music, and Jim and I kept laughing saying, they would have never played that when we were there!
This picture should have been before the above one... Emery was extra whiney yesterday, and it took her a while to want to really get in the pool and play...
In Daddy's shoes.....
Jim's taught Emery to hold his nextel and say 10-4. She doesn't without command now! He's also taught her to call me Liz, and himself, Jim! NOT a fan of that! Also, please note how many "things" she's holding in this picture! This is an all day thing. It really stresses me out when we leave the house and everybody has to go with us!
My sister is getting married this weekend! It's hard to believe that its already here! I'm getting so excited about all the festivities... I've always loved wedding weekends!
I haven't updated on my bridesmaid dress, have I? Well, if you need to, go back and find my post about the sweet little lady that we bought the dresses from..... Anyway, my mom decided to find someone else to alter my dress, and aunt Amy's dress. My original dress made me look a bit like Betty Boop, well not a bit, but a lot! So, Amy took my original dress, and I took her original. She was measured when she was about the same weeks pregnant I am now. She's since had Bennett and needed mine. I feel pretty lucky that it worked out that well. If it hadn't I would have been a little uncomfortable that night. So, we found a lady to take up my dress. I tried it on the other night, it was okay from the front, but then I turned to the side and mom and I both gasped... Somehow there were these cone-like points coming out of the dress at the top. But, it was in the weirdest spot! So, needless to say, my mom has decided that she would alter and I'll try on again today! Hope it works.. We're running out of time!
On the baby note.... I went to the doctor last week. Everything I guess is going well. These are those 5 minutes blood pressure, weight, heartbeat appointments. We have our ultrasound in less than 3 weeks now! I think we will find out the sex... I've told Jim, he better get off work to go to that appointment, or else, everything is in my hands! I still think it would be fun to not find out. My mom keeps saying, "but the nursery, the nursery!"
I'm sure I'll have many pictures to post after this weekend!




7 comments:
Good luck with your dress for this weekend! Have fun! Keep us updated on the baby news!! We are due in 2 weeks!!! WOW!
The pics of Emery and Jim are so sweet. Good luck with your dress!
Hope all goes well this weekend! Not finding out would be lots of fun and exciting!
Have fun this weekend with the wedding! I love the pics!
Yes! I remember you and I was the same year as Jim! Whenever I hear his name I always think of him always saying, "Duuuuude!" Hilarious! I am so glad you guys are doing well and congrats on your pregnancy! I have been keeping up with you as well. I will add you to my list!
I hope the wedding went well. I love the picture of your little girl and all her "things"!! Sophie has to take her blanket everywhere and that alone is a hand full!!
I laughed alot about the 10-4 thing. That is so Jim! It looks like you had fun on the 4th! You guys are such a cute family! I agree about the nursery! Have a fun wedding weekend! I'm sure you will look adorable in your dress!
Post a Comment