Okay, so really boring picture, but I'm so excited... My hydrangea finally grew!
How cute is this picture? We went swimming and cousin Jessie was babysitting Luke!(hope that was okay to post, Casey?!)

Pool at SuSu's

A big smile after mommy and daddy agree to letting her eat a bowl of ice cream!
Pool at SuSu's
A big smile after mommy and daddy agree to letting her eat a bowl of ice cream!
Well, we've done a lot of swimming this week! It's been so hot, that the pool is the only place we both want to be!
Not much else going on. I had a routine doctor's visit this week and we had a fun shower for my sister. The whole family is gearing up for the wedding! It will be here so soon!




6 comments:
Dear Byerlys,
WOW! How time flys! You have SO much great news!! Congratulations!!! Love all of the pictures, even the hydrangeas! School is out in 3 days-yeah! I won't bore everyone with the details of our life on your blog, so Elizabeth, please email me and I'll fill you in.
All the best!
the Birchlers
Okay, I just got a chance to catch up your blog for the first time since early April.....Congratulations!!!!
Swimming sounds great! It is really hot here too! Hope you are feeling well!
Cute pictures. Thanks for all of your sweet words of encouragement!!
I love hydrangeas! I planted 4 last year and they were going to have some great blooms but the frost killed them so they had to start over! I have two blooms coming in out of the 4 plants. I was so upset. Yours looks really pretty. Glad y'all are doing good. We are trying to get to the Y and swim a couple of times a week. Are y'all going to swim at the Y at all? Call me if you decide to go and we'll meet you there!
I love all the new pics! Congrats on baby 2! Hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment