Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Confession

Okay, I ate so badly today, that I have to confess to make myself feel better. It all started with Bunko last night....

Emily M. sent me home with about a 1/4 cup of "pecan pie flavored" pecans! They were on the salad last night, and very yummy. So I started with those first thing this morning. Then I had a cinamon bagel with some light cream cheese. Not too bad, right? Just wait.....

So, I had my hair done today, and about an hour into it, all I could think about was how hungry I was. So after I was finished with the hair, I went to McDonalds. I was planning on doing a chix snack wrap. But, for some reason when they asked to take my order, I blurted out, a #11 please with a diet coke. Okay, so what's a #11? (It was either #10 or #11) It 's 10, I repeat 10 chicken nuggets. So gross! I mean its okay to feed them to a kid, but for an adult! Anyhow, I managed to eat all 10! Fortunately, I had no room for the fries!!!! Okay, so make note to self, to just eat healthier tomorrow, right? Just wait....

So, I pick Emery up from MDO. We then go to the pool. Around 4:45 it hit me, I'm starved!!! So, I run by the store, to pick up a few things. Of course, I just had to remember what Mashea said at Bunko last night. "Publix has a really good cold spinach dip, the kind you eat with Hawaiin bread." I thought, I'll just have a few bites of that while Jim is grilling. I mean to tell you that after 30 minutes... I had eaten half of that loaf of bread! No joke! Is that not disgusting? By the time the burgers were ready, I managed to only eat half of my burger patty!

Tomorrow is a new day...... I feel better after telling on myself. Have you ever had a day of eating that bad? So gross!! I guess I should consider what my sweet husband keeps telling me... eat 5 small meals and don't let myself get that hungry!

4 comments:

the robertsons said...

You are hilarious! I had several days like that in my first trimester. I couldn't even wait 15 minutes for a table on a Friday night, so we would end up in the Mickey D's line. So bad...

Christine said...

You are so funny! I think we've all had days like that before. Especially being pregnant. Sometimes the cravings are so strong. I never craved anything in particular but if I heard someone talking about a certain food, I just had to have it. We might go to the pool tomorrow. I'll call you. I'm not sure yet b/c we've had VBS all week and haven't been home much.

The Hadfields said...

I have days like that all the time Elizabeth. I'll crawl into bed and think, my gosh, what else could I have possible eaten in one day?!? Enjoy this time of having a good excuse!

chris anne said...

how funny. but don't worry, we've all been there. the other day david and i went straight into the krispy kreme drivethrough after eating at cracker barrel. now that's sad.