We've been busy with a bunch of nothing this week! We went over to my mom's house several times- we're working on some matching outfits for Emery and Merrill. I'm getting pretty excited about the matching outfit thing. I'm actually having to tell myself to CALM DOWN! I've attempted sewing several times, but I am determined to make it work this time. I'll post pictures when I'm done! Other than hanging out with runny noses, not much else is going on! Pre-manicure pictures- Emery's been dying for painted fingernails. We exchanged her eating her dinner for a lovely shade of pink!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Posted by Elizabeth at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
You have got the prettiest girls :)
So precious! you have such adorable girls. emery looks so different when she smiles like that--it's so funny. i love the outfit your mom made--it's gorgeous. get ready for matching mania! i went so crazy for a while that my mom said, "for goodness sake, they're not twins!" it's so fun to be able to find matching girl stuff! good luck with the sewing--i keep saying i'm going to try it!
They are both so pretty Elizabeth!! I can't wait for the day when Sophie wants to paint her nails.
I love Emery's cheesy smile...too cute! I can't wait to see what you and your mom are making. I have been a sewing fool lately. I can't stop. Sorry I didn't call you back yesterday. I was thinking last night that you never called me back. It would have probably been smart for me to check my messages before this morning...oops! I'm still going to come over soon. I have presents:) Do you want me to tell you what they are:) Just kidding.
That last picture is really cute. Your girls look adorable in their classy outfits! I love Emery's coat! I have recently become obsessed with matching outfits too...and mine isn't even here yet! I have been making matching onesies!!! It is too fun! Can't wait to see pictures of yours...I will have to post some pictures too. How are you doing? Are you starting to feel back to your old self yet...or does that ever even happen again!!!!
Post a Comment