When I go back through my camera I realize I'm not taking as many pictures as I should be. We got out a lot this week and my camera was always with me, I just need another hand to actually use it!
A month old already!

How daddy leaves us every morning!

I don't think I've posted about Merrill's hair- we're growing a rat tail already!

I thought this was just funny!

very serious look- can you see the bow in her hair?

Emery is really into pony tails these days. This was my first attempt at giving her two little pigtails. She left them in a few hours and then told me they were hurting her!
15 comments:
They are so cute! I think that Merrill looks just like you! It is hard to believe that she is already a month old!! Enjoy her being little!
So sweet! I think that Merrill looks just like Emery! I'm sure you have your hands full!
Cute! I think Merrill looks just like you with dark hair! Also, I am cracking up at the panties post!
How cute is she?!?
I love the pig tails, Sophie doesn't have enough hair. :(
those pictures are PRECIOUS! mamie is almost one and i can just now this week put a tiny bow in her hair. i'm jealous of all merrill's adorable hair! and no, you will not get even a fraction of the number of pictures you had when emery was a baby--it's so much harder when there are two to find time (or hands) to take pictures! oh, and the panties post is hilarious. i still have several pairs i'm wering from express--i don't think they've even sold underwear in about 7 years!
I love Emery in pigtails. She is looking so much older lately...even with the pigtails. How is Merrill already one month old? I was so glad to see her at church yesterday. She looked so pretty! We need to come over this week.
Tori loves her new piano!
I know the feeling about the pictures...and how many do we have of the first!?!
Great Pictures!! I can't wait to be able to do pigtails on Lauryn!
How cute! Merrill is getting so big and I think she looks just like you. I'm still laughing at the other story about Emery. I had a huge pregnancy hormone moment when I first read that story and left a comment but didn't tell you the rest of the story. I laughed so hard that tears started streaming down my face and I couldn't stop laughing and then for no reason at all, I unexpectedly started bawling crying and laughing at the same time. It was late at night and I was by myself and I couldn't figure out why I was crying so hard while reading the story but then I just blamed it on being pregnant!
what great pictures! merrill is just beautiful. her eyes are so wide open and pretty. i hear you on the camera thing. it seems like for every kodak moment, my camera is either not near me, or i can't get to it fast enough. but oh well, it sure is fun.
i just realized i tagged you for the list you had already done! just chalk it up to mommy brain! sorry!
you have a baby that looks like you. glad your daughter is getting her fiber in the sticks. martha lynn
These pictures are so cute! I love the pigtails!!! Merrill looks so tiny up to her big sister too! I can't believe she is already a month old...the time goes so fast!
I think you should grow that rat tail and then braid it! She could start a new baby trend.
They are just beautiful and Emery cracks me up!
Post a Comment