Saturday, January 5, 2008

bowling

My family went bowling today! It was actually Emery's first time to bowl, and I think she enjoyed it. We missed all the guys- Uncle Nathan, Bud, (my brother- his name is really austin- I didn't want anyone to think that was his real name!), and of course Daddy! Merrill and Bennett both got to take good naps while being held by Aunt Tam and Uncle Bob. Be patient with me on the pictures. I got a little camera for christmas and I'm learning how to use it! I don't have a memory card yet so the camera would only hold a few pictures.



my grandmother- the best bowler in the family!

Pop helping Emery roll the ball. By the time the game was over, she was high fiving people after she rolled.


cousin nolan's perferred way of bowling..



cousin bennett




after a game of bowling it was time for a healthy snack- a bowl of sprinkles! My grandmother's favorite treat to give them!





1 comments:

The Hadfields said...

How fun!! I can't imagine Sophie in a bowling alley...scary!! Maybe next year! ha!