Monday, January 7, 2008

8 things about emery......


8.I love, love chocolate!
7.I don't like to smile for the camera
6.I enjoy singing and if I forget some of the words, I make them up without missing a beat.
5.Hangnails are a pet peeve of mine. I will stop what I'm doing and find mommy so she can clip it. I also notice other people's hangnails.
4.I perfer not to wear a bow or pants.
3.I eat only a handful of things- chicken nuggets, eggo waffles, bacon, smoothies and occaisionally a few other things.... It drives my parents and grandparents crazy!
2.But, I do sometimes eat my boogies! And this really, really drives my mommy crazy!
1. I'm a big pretender. I enjoy talking to my babies or other characters that I've seen in one of my videos. Right now, I enjoy talking to Mr. Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.

6 comments:

The Hadfields said...

What a hilarious list!! She and Sophie would get along well!

Courtney said...

Cute! That is such a great pic of her! She has gorgeous eyes!!!

Jennifer said...

I am glad to hear that she is a picky eater like Cooper. Slowly he is starting to branch out, but dinner time always drives Chris and I crazy!! Cute list!!!

The Roper's said...

Her and Addy can get together and have a boogie party. So gross!

Natalie Church said...

That is funny about the hang nails especially that she notices other peoples!

Anonymous said...

Love the website! Thanks for the link I will check it regularly! It is better than scrapbooking!

Your girls are so adorable and you write very well! I have a very accurate picture of what your life is like! Don't worry, you only have to keep it up for another 6 or 8 years before they become a bit more independent!

Our best to you all!

The SIimmons Family, Cambridge, MA
T