Saturday, August 2, 2008

I can't believe it.... both girls are in bed and Jim's not here.... free time!! Technically I should be with Jim at a 'fiesta' but as it always happens both girls have been sick! We had a great weekend with Jim's parents. We celebrated Nana's birthday and also the fact that Jim got his contractor's license! Yeah, yeah! Jim and I also got to see Mama Mia. Typically, not my kind of movie, but I loved it. Even Jim liked it! We jumped right into VBS on Sunday night and it went through Wednesday night. Jim helped me- we were in charge of games for the preschoolers....

action shot of emery playing a game at VBS. I'm thinking that she doesn't look all that athletic in this shot.....


poor merrill. Emery is OBSESSED with hand sanitizer. I have to keep it hidden around here. Well, she decided that Merrill's hair needed to be cleaned. The baby also got her first application of mascara tonight. There was a timeout for that one! Emery can spot a makeup bag a mile away!
hanging at the pool- it is soooo hot!


our girl had breathing issues this week AGAIN. I hate this so much for her. I was really wanting her to outgrow this. Neither Jim nor I can sleep because we are so worried- she just doesn't quit coughing. So, she's hyped up on her steriod nebulizer treatments again. I could dedicate a post of just out of character things she's said!!



reading with nana



our first lollipop. she knew exactly what to do with it. I know... she's only 7 months old!





happy birthday to nana!






merrill has figured out how to "waste" wipes. She was so proud of herself. It is so funny to watch Merrill while Emery is napping. I think she really misses the constant entertainment sister provides.....







2 comments:

josh and darci said...

Looks like you guys have been busy! Sorry to hear about the sickness... mine have both had to use the nebulizer on and off for all of their short little lives. It's so scary to hear them like that! Little Merrill is getting so big and she is so darn cute. Brody would like to take her on a date sometime :) Maybe we'll run into you at the MF pool or something :)

Zach and Kim said...

poor Merrill she gets experimented on all the time; love the lollipop!