Saturday, August 2, 2008

50 years and counting

Here are some pictures from a 50th anniversary party we had for my great aunt and uncle....
























I'm not sure of the angle this picture was taken. But, do not fear that flesh is just my arm!















Okay, please look at how hot I am- the room was so hot. This is my cousin Mark from San Diego. We were laughing at how sweaty we were! Gross isn't it!


























































































And, this one is just one I liked. Some mornings, we spend a few minutes waking up in our bed. I think they were both half asleep still!















7 comments:

Katie said...

the girls are so cute in their dresses. and from the last post...free time is the best!!! i'm hoping for some soon.

Brittney said...

You are so funny! I haven't quit sweating since I had Jillian two years ago, so I feel your pain.

I also want to point out that you still have that GREAT hair that I remember! Summer and I used to always talk about how great your hair was.

And then of coure, the girls are cute. I love that you and I appreciate all of the matching girl clothes out there on the same level! I wish we lived close because I really think we would have fun hanging out together with our girls!

Erin Christine said...

sweet pix, biba! and brittney's right, you do have both great hair and girls!

The Roper's said...

Love them all in their matching outfits! You are getting good at the sewing :)

Courtney said...

Wow 50 years! How wonderful! Love the sweaty pic and the one with all the kids in their matching outfits!

LB said...

Love the matching outfits! Did you make them all? So cute!

lyla said...

love those matching outfits--so cute! did you make those!? funny post--love the sweaty picture :) i love your girls' dark eyes--they are so pretty.