Friday, August 29, 2008

a few pictures until I can really update... Emery and I both couldn't be happier that preschool starts on Tuesday! This was before meet-the-teacher yesterday...

sporting a very short new do

merrill thinking she's big stuff because she can pull up on things now


I just liked this picture
Happy Labor Day to all!



6 comments:

The Roper's said...

LOVE Emery's new cut! Hope ya'll have a good holiday weekend.

Jennifer said...

they both are so cute! we had a great time with you guys last weekend! let us know if you come back down to chattanooga!!!

Courtney said...

Cuties! Merrill looks just like you!

lyla said...

so jealous emery is tues/thurs! lilly and mamie will be mon/fri now, so i have to wait until FRIDAY for school! yikes! i guess i won't see you anymore at drop off and pick up :( who will park my car for me when it's raining :)? love the haircut!

Brittney said...

LOVE Merrill's pulling up picture!

The Hadfields said...

I love the new haircut. Hope preschool is going well so far...