Friday, July 25, 2008

July 25th.....

First, Happy Birthday to Nana!!! Nana and Poppy are on the way to Nashville for a fun weekend!Also, I remembered that this day last year we found out that Merrill was a girl. I'm not sure that's date that everyone tries to remember, but for some reason I do. I really can't believe that's been a whole year ago. ( I do realize that the date says August, but just trust me 7/25 was the day!)

P.S. I get the bad mommy award. I was just sitting on the couch and noticed a blond furry thing walk past the window. I did a double take and realized that it was our dog. Then I saw the brown fur. Oh great, both dogs are out of the fence. How did this happen? I'm not sure, but I was feeding merrill and I jumped up have clothed to rally them to come into the house. Meanwhile, off the couch goes Merrill!! Poor kid- interrupted from her eating and to slide off the couch on top of that! I'm just glad that she can't tell on me!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

You are so funny...

Adam and Kristen (or doodle for some) said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one!!! It sure is nice that they can't tell and won't remember later on...Can't wait to see you guys!

Julie said...

It's good to know that things like that happen to other people AND that others are willing to fess up when it happens! I've been meaning to ask if I could get a couple of bag tags from you-are you still doing that?

The Roper's said...

Wow! Your blog got pimped! Looks great :)

Cristie said...

love the new background!