We took emery to the williamson county fair. She really enjoyed the fair, but the highlight for her was getting to rid a school bus! Buses carted people to the entrance. So, really we could have driven out there just to do that! Oh well, we'll know next year!

merrill enjoyed herself too



Okay, so this is out of order. But, the pictures down below were from a delta sigma play day that mashea hosted. Six of our eight pledge girls were there..... And yes, I was the only one in a jersey!! I thought it was just hilarious- Emery kept saying what are you wearing mommy? I know that my neighbor was probably like, "what in the world woman?"

Okay- back to the fair. Lipscomb folks remember Roxanne? Jim and I were shocked to see her working in the "farming area!" I feel like certain names and faces that I used to see daily are slipping away from me. It seems like college was yesterday, but it has been six years!

One more fair one.....

Caleb- Nicole's little boy at Mashea's

Ella

Emily, Miles, Emerson, and then Ella and Emery in the background

Nicole, Griffin, Kristy and her Parker

Emery again
7 comments:
I love that you wore your jersey! I still have mine from Harding and ACU...too bad I didn't pledge at Lipscomb too!!! THat would have been REALLY cool to own three of those bad boys!!!!
Yay for pledge class get-togethers! Your little girls are just so cute - what a lovely family you have!
Bunch of kiddos amoung your pledge class! I think ya'll beat us by a long shot-looks like lots of fun :) Your jersey shot made me smile!
Good to see y'all today! Your girls are too precious for words!
How fun that you guys got together. Everyone looks great!! The girls are beautiful!!
so glad the fair was fun for you guys. We loved it too. Funny, Brooks was very dissappointed when we were leaving and he the there was not a bus in sight. Can't believe you wore your jersey. That rocks.
i somehow found your blog and love the background. where did you get it?
Post a Comment