Thursday, September 4, 2008

school's in!

Well I wish I had some adorable pictures to share from emery's first day. These will certainly have to do. Why is it when you want your little one's to smile perfectly at the camera, they won't?

Emery is already loving school! She has a great teacher that reminds us of Jim's mom- Nana! She has a great class and some great mommy's too! Thanks to Kiki for making our back to school outfit!




can you sense how well she is cooperating with me?


fun times, fun times! Look at emery's face! (side note: i will no longer post about either of my kids not crying much. merrill has not stopped crying since I posted that she didn't cry much! no really- it's got to be teeth!)







2 comments:

michelleandwalker said...

Okay, how do you do it? 2 Kids and your hair and makeup look perfect. I think my hair has been in a permanent ponytail for the past 16 months! ;-)

LB said...

I'm so glad that Lawton and Emery are in the same class this year! It should be fun! I love her backpack, too!