Tuesday, July 22, 2008

sister (a.k.a. aunt law-rahhhh) time

So, my sister was in town all last week, and boy did we party!!! We hung out everyday and did quite a lot of eating! I had 2 really tired babies by the end of the week, and they had one tired momma, but we had a great time! We're already gearing up for a week at the beach in September with Law-rah, David, and Bud!!!



I'm telling you that we ate and ate last week. Here we are outside of Carabbas- one of Law-rah's favorites that they don't have in CA

check out that body (the one of merrill below, not the one above! ha)

emery eating fudge pie- Susu treated us to a very yummy lunch one day (I'm telling you we ate and ate!)


meet sophie. My brother has been dogsitting for her this summer. She licked emery &merrill so much that em nicknamed her 'tongue" all by herself. She's been asking where she was this week.





craft time & in the background merrill just had her first bite of cream of wheat (gross!)





we had just watched laura's wedding on dvd, we all teared up (Laura brought them matching I heart L.A. shirts)



I'm nominating myself for idiot of the week for this....




If you didn't notice anything, I mis-spelled my last name. I was soooo excited about this lunch box. I saw one similar on another blog and just had to have one for em. I've carried a dinky little plastic thing the last 2 years so I was so ready for something easier and cuter to carry this fall. I started sweating when I opened it up and saw what I had done!! Why didn't I double check myself? Stupid, stupid. It is fixable though- don't worry!





10 comments:

Brittney said...

I love that lunch box! I have seen some like it and want one for my girls! Looks like a fun week with your sis!!

Martha said...

How fun to have sister time! And I love the lunchbox too! Where did you order it? I want to order one too! Don;t feel bad, I would do the same thing. I think it is mommymind. It just goes with too many things to do and think. M

marci said...

Aren't sisters the best! I'm glad you got to spend some time with Laura.

The Roper's said...

Where is the lunch box from? I love it!

LB said...

You make me laugh out loud every time I read your blog! So funny! I love the fanny shot, too. Wish mine were that cute . . . hmmmm.

lyla said...

i LOVE that lunch box! where did you get it?--i want one! (maybe you could fix one for us that says "Lilly Carmn." too funny that you mispelled your own last name! cute pictures!

Elizabeth said...

All- I got the lunchbox from

www.babyfacedesign.blogspot.com

Erin Christine said...

nice...i likd yor spelin

marathonmommy said...

looks like y'all had a great time! Ok, so are you going to tell us where the lunchbox was from or what???

Cristie said...

Don't feel bad, I have totally ordered something online where I misspelled my first name and it wasn't fixable. The lunch box looks really cute though.