Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Help!!

I went to high school with several of you reading this! I'm helping Martha Lynn collect email addresses so that we can get info out about our high school reunion. If you would, go to the new link to the right (www.dlhsclassof1998.blogspot.com) and give us your email address. Also, I don't have a facebook/myspace page. Rumor has it that there are several of us 1998-ers out there! So someone tell them!

3 comments:

marathonmommy said...

'98. You little baby! Guess you have a facebook page now, huh?

what exactly is your sweet girl doing in that pic? Sniffing her hand after touching her feet?? eeew.

Elizabeth said...

Karen,

Emery is biting her nails these days. We trying to break that habit, so she's picked up a new one- biting her toenails! Nastiness!

E

Jennifer said...

Hey elizabeth. My e-mail is
cjjk2310@hotmail.com See you at Mark and Amanda's wedding!