Thursday, August 6, 2009

What's been going on?

Okay, so let's rewind back to Saturday, June 20th....A day I'll probably always remember

A few fun things we did that day:
Had breakfast from chick-fil-a- yum
Had lunch at Baja Burrito- yum
It was Misty's 30th birthday
Went to a baby shower for Marci- welcome baby Teague!
We made an offer on a house
and I took a pregnancy test


All of which were very 'positive' experiences!

Baby # 3 is due February 22! I'm 11 weeks, 4 days (and yes, the # days still are important this early-every day counts!!)
We are also in the middle of packing up our house and redoing the new one. We have to be out by next Thursday, so I really should be packing boxes rather than blogging!

okay, so this is the only ultrasound picture I have on my computer.....and it of merrill! But, just pretend its of this baby. The printer was broken when I went to the dr. Oh well!

More updates soon.....

21 comments:

Ashley & Bobby said...

OH my goodness! Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you....hope all is well.

Jennie said...

Wow~ what a surprise. Congratulations.

Jennifer said...

OMG!!! How exciting!! Congrats and best of luck with moving and the new babay!!

LB said...

Yeah! How exciting! I wasn't expecting that when I clicked on your post . . . :) Congrats on everything - house, baby, and school starting soon! :) Hope you're feeling okay!

lyla said...

what in the world!!!???? that was a shocking post :) congratulations! at least you'll get the moving done before the 3rd arrives! how fun :)

Lindsey said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! Where are yall moving? Out of the Hall?!

Laura Alsup said...

YAY! So exciting and I thought I saw Jim driving down Trousdale with a big wooden swing set in the back of his truck and I wondered where that was going to?! Congratulations!

The Birchlers said...

Congratulations!!!!! SOOOO excited for you all!! We miss you!!

Katie said...

exciting times!!! congrats! where are y'all moving?

marathonmommy said...

Yay! Yay!!! And only with the 3rd can you actually share a previous child's u/s and not feel too bad about it!

let me know if you need any help during the moving transition!!!

The Claunch Family said...

Oh my goodness! How exciting! We are thrilled for you! Hope you are feeling good, when do you move?

Beth said...

Oh my goodness!! I was shocked when I read your blog. Congrats on the baby and a new house. Very exciting!

Natalie said...

Congrats!! ML told me so i hopped on your blog to see if you were spreading the news yet!
You are too funny with the ultrasound picture!! You didn't have to tell us, we would have never known!! :0)

michelleandwalker said...

Congrats!

Cristie said...

Wasn’t I kidding around that day at Marci’s shower about you having another baby??? Such exciting news to share, I am so happy for your family. Feb 22nd is a great day might I add, it’s my Mom’s b-day. Congrats!

The Roper's said...

Wow! Congrats :) Where are ya'll moving to???

Martha said...

Three little ones is awesome! You will find that you can do much more than you dreamed you could. You will find that your girls will grow up faster as they love this new little one! Blessings, sweet friend!!! m

Jenny Beth said...

oh how wonderful, congratulations on your 3rd little soon-to-be addition!! hope you are feeling good! Hugs

Zach and Kim said...

Congrats on #3 , r we thinking another girl??? So exciting! Just want to make sure there are no important #s on that ultra sound???that you dont want everyone to see

The Cherry Tree 123 said...

Congrats Elizabeth!!

caroline G said...

Congratulation! Keep us posted!