Monday, August 31, 2009

School!!!!

School started back today for Emery! And, she couldn't be happier! And, I can't say that I'm sad. It was time! Kiki made her sassy skirt for her first day back. And, let me tell you... the child looked like a pepto bismal bottle exploded near her. But, I guess you could say that about our whole house!

She also got to pick out some PINK back to school shoes.... this shot was just so you could see the full pink effect....

Emery and Casper
(I mean the lady at the make up counter said this was the right color for me. I look sooo pasty!! And, I can't blame it on the fact that I have no mascara on!)


so excited and ready for me to stop taking pictures



Emery and her teacher, Ms. Tracy. I had to play Ms. Tracy tonight.... I think its going to be a great school year!




0 comments: