So, the last few weeks have been a little wild for us. We have settled into the new house as good as we can for now. I am getting frustrated because there isn't one room that's "complete" But, I guess that will come with time! A have felt bad for the girls at times..... So, we've had several days where we have stayed put and just played around here. When I need to get some things done, I just put the girls in the dog kennel..... JUST TEASING!
and this one...
And, in baby news.... our BIG ultrasound is scheduled for the end of September. We are hoping and praying for a healthy baby!!! I slipped into my maternity jeans the other day, and "ahhhhh!" I think I am just going to wear them for the rest of my life! Jim got my little workout room set up and I hit the treadmill tonight for the first time in a LONG time and I'm already sore! I just haven't had the extra energy until today. Is that an excuse? I believe it is! And, in honor of hanging my regular clothes up.... I changed my blog layout to one titled 'anthropology.' I find it fitting because I won't be able to go in that store for months now!!!!




5 comments:
cute posts and pics. i saw emery yesterday when i dropped lilly off next door--so cute! i wish they were in the same class--they have always missed each other. i told jon i wanted to come unpack for you after you told me you had been too exhausted to do all of it. i can't imagine having to get settled in pregnant--it makes you crazy tired. good luck! call me if you want help--moving/settling in is my most favorite thing :)
no energy is definitely an excuse. I just rationalize that chasing Austin all day is enough excercise, and I opt to take a nap during Austin's nap instead of hitting the treadmill. ;-)
Don't do too much. Moving is part of why I ended up on bedrest last time.
I love all of Merrell and Emery's outfits. Emery looks so old too...man, they're cute!! Glad ya'll are getting settled in and can't wait for the BIG ultrasound!!
Can I borrow the cage?
Hey Elizabeth, I nominated you for a Kreativ Blogger Award. Check out my blog for details.
Post a Comment