Monday, August 31, 2009

Ms. Senior Georgia Paegant

A few weeks ago, we headed down to Georgia to watch Jim's mom (aka Nana) participate in Ms. Senior Georgia paegent. I sure hope I am spelling that right- I have clearly never participated in such a thing! And, yes.... this is a real thing! These are the Dazzling Dames- they do all kinds of entertaining. They are all Senior citizens and some of them can move better than I have ever been able to! And, that is not saying much! Nana hopes to be doing this someday!

The girls with Nana in her costume she wore during her "talent"

the girls were so lost at Nana's house without Nana! Although, Poppy was a great host for us! Merrill found these houseshoes in our closest- the girl loves shoes of ANY kind

evening gown part
We're proud of Nana for doing this- I know I NEVER could!
On a side note- Emery has been wanting to play paegent. It's quite funny!



0 comments: