Friday, July 24, 2009

beach time

The girls and I flew down to the beach for a few days with Nana & Poppy! We had fun, but wished that Daddy could have come! not really a beach shot, but these fake nails made dinner out quite enjoyable. Emery loved playing with them! Dollar spot at Target- love that section!

merrill pouting

the girls did SO good this night at dinner- just give 'em mcdonalds






flirting with the waiter




nana &poppy





em&poppy






poppy emailed me this one. I was not in any of the shots on my camera. Of course the only shot I am in I have wet hair and zero makeup!


























merrill loved roaming around on the beach










emery loved the water......we got to get rid of those water wings though!











merrill prefers to eat anywhere but the table!












the man with the camera. poppy takes a ton of pictures and beach shots are his favorite. I start cringing when I see his camera come out at the beach!!













1 comments:

The Roper's said...

Fun pics! Hey, are you still doing sweet pea designs? If not, I'll just order online :) Hope ya'll are having a great summer!