I wanted to post this really fast. I had to drive my mom's car one day this week. I'm not used to strapping car seats in- Jim does that in our family. But I attempted too this one time! I heard some rattling in the back seat, but no crying because I knew Merrill was asleep. I pull in at home and come around to merrill's door and found her like this- still asleep! I had to get a picture with my phone! If you can't tell, her actual face is inches from the seat!
I hope to upload lots of pictures today during naptime. In case anyone was wondering.
Monday, October 6, 2008
oops!
Posted by Elizabeth at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
that's so funny! i forgot to strap campbell into his seat once and i realized it when i made a turn and he nearly fell into the floor! oops! guess we've all been there.
That is hilariuos!! I have done that before with Cooper! I looked up and his carseat was turned over on its side! Needless to say he let me know really quickly that something was wrong!! I have also forgot to strap Hudson in once and he rode all over town in his carseat anchored down, but no buckle!! :)
Elizabeth! You ALWAYS make me laugh so hard. This picture is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment