I always ask myself what have I been doing that has kept me from posting anything. I actually know why this time. I've started reading the Twlight series! I bet Jim would back me up on this- I've kinda taken a break from everything!! It addicting! I used to be such a big reader and then..... kids came! So, I've enjoyed my quiet time again. The house can wait, right?
Both girls are napping and gearing up for Trunk-or-treat tonight! Emery actually gets Halloween this year which makes it all the more fun for me! I think we have kind of worn Emery out on Halloween already. I tried to take her to Walden Farm yesterday (trip #3 to the pumpkin farm)and she was so over it! It was cold though. Last night as I was putting her to bed, I asked if she knew what Friday was and she said, "Christmas!!!!"
I always intend to go back and separte posts into nice, clean little packages and then I get lazy! So here goes a quick recap of the last couple weeks!
em just playing

Me: Emery, can you think of anything we need at the grocery?
Em: Cookies. Merrill ate them all.
No joke, the girl figured out how to open the ziploc bag of chips ahoy. She licked all of them and with her runny nose, I decided to trash them. I desparetely need a pantry with doors!


sneaking hand sanitzer. Too bad that doesn't take care of the dried chocolate milk on her face!

posing with nolan
(aunt laura- this outfit was yours!)

posing with nolan- again

before church picture of merrill
I love pictures taken on sunday morning. I love that my babies are clean, in clean clothes and most of the time pretty happy.

emery's pre church shot

So, a few weeks ago I had my 10 year highschool reunion. It was very fun seeing everyone! I don't have many pictures, but I posted what I was emailed or what I took!

Martha Lynn, me, Bethany, Misty

the happy couple. There was a couple having their reception on the lowest level of the wildhorse. It was so sweet to share such a special moment with them- as complete strangers!!! (So, I wasn't really planning on posting this picture.That would be my only major complaint about blogger- picking my picture order. I clicked on this picture instead of the one below, but didn't want to start the post over! But, can you complain when something is 100% free?)

a picture from the football game

Jim and I (not to be confused with Gemini) at the wildhorse
4 comments:
Cute pics of the girls! Love the cookie one! I have been wondering what those Twilight books are all about...need to check into that one! Glad you guys are doing well!
My sis in law has been telling me to read the Twilight series. I will have to check it out!! Cute pics of the girls and you look great!!
glad I'm not the only one who let a few books rule her life. but they are soooo good! can't wait for the movie!!!! love the pics of the girls; they are adorable as usual.
it's a lebanon thing :)
Post a Comment