Wednesday, October 15, 2008

voting, partying, and gentry's farm

Okay, so the only thing that I really wanted to accomplish today was to go ahead and vote early. Well, it didn't happen! The line was crazy long and I had both girls with me! But, don't worry... I WILL be voting! And all of you better too! Oh wait, only if we are voting the same way! Ha,ha! Merrill enjoying a balloon

I celebrated 2-9 last weekend! I typically wouldn't post this picture. Why you ask? Because I look like a goober!!! But, all I really have to say is I'm not scared of the big 3-0!! Or am I? Jim's parents totally surprised me with a new camera lens. Poppy enjoyed snapping a few shots while they were here last week. I'm going to love being able to get nose hair shots now too!
Emery and Daddy looking at our wedding pictures. Emery really likes looking at the pictures and for me to talk about that day with her.


I heart clean babies and soft, matching p.j.'s!



a lovely nail biting shot while at the pumpkin patch-gross! I feel like I'm saying every other sentence- quit biting your nails Emery!!!!

























9 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute pictures! Of course, they wore smocked dresses to the pumpkin patch. The nail biting is hilarious for a 3 year old!!

The Claunch Family said...

They look so cute at the pumpkin patch!

Ashley & Bobby said...

Very cute pics! I love your 29 pic :)

Brittney said...

29...you are so almost 30. I am glad you will have a year of it before me so that you can prepare me for all that 30 will be! Loved the smocked dresses as usual...are you selling drugs or something to afford all of these fabulous clothes for your girls??? :) when you finish with those...just send them all down my way! Girls are precious...as usual. Is Merrill almost 1?

lyla said...

that picture of merrill in the pumpkins is the cutest thing ever! precious outfits! don't you love matching pjs? good luck with the nail biting--lilly licks her lips constantly--they are always raw and red. i have no good suggestions!

The Roper's said...

I am with you on the clean babies and cute PJ's! My favorite. And Happy Birthday!!!

The Hadfields said...

Happy B-day!! I did NOT like turning 29. Hopefully 30 won't be as bad!!

Mary-Kate said...

Happy Birthday!

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday! At least it wasn't the big 30! :) Love the pic of Merrill in the pumpkins!