Thursday, October 9, 2008

randomness

Not many pictures from the last few weeks. I wore myself out on taking pictures while at the beach. So, I thought I would post some randomness! What is this? Why, its a plastic black rat... one of merrill's favorite things to play with. It looks really cool (and dainty, I might add) when she chews on this. I have a friend to thank for this lovely toy who through her son a Rattitole party. It always amazes me what my girls like to play with. It's not the toys you buy... its neat stuff like this! Anyone else's kids?

Daddy and Emery (a.k.a. the twins!) headed to Disney on Ice. Emery was very excited to wear her princess dress again. Jim called me from the show and said, "E, that's a mean trick you played on me!" I said what? He said that none of the other kids were dressed up and people were looking at them! I thought it was hilarious. It looked like on the commercials that thats what you did!

Emery being funny....


At 10 months, Merrill is riding a trike!!! kidding!
We had her 9 month visit this week.....
Weight 15 lbs. 6 ounces- 3% in weight
Height 27 inches 10% in height
Hilarious....



Headed to walk- notice that merrill is all over that lollipop!

Talk about some randomness...
***Jim just asked me if I wanted a rooster for my birthday! How sweet and romantic!***
(he's on craigslist under the free category!)

4 comments:

Jennie said...

We took the boys to the Disney on Ice show too. They loved it! Tinkerbell not so much, but the rest they really enjoyed. But, I just wanted to tell you, the day we went, there were several little girls dressed up in their princess and fairy dresses. So, don't feel bad!

Brittney said...

Wow, a rooster and a rat...did you guys move to a farm or something??? Merrill is teeny...I love it! BTW...we are in the same boat. Jules favorite toy right now is an empty yogurt container of Jillian's! Classy...but the rat is for sure the best!

Zach and Kim said...

Yall crack me up. Too bad you couldn't Jim to dress like the prince.

Christine said...

So cute! I love that Emery is so petite. It's such a contrast from my whopper babies! Walker is around 19 lbs I think and he's not even 6 months yet and Will was almost 22 lbs at 6 months so Walker seems small to me. Love the rat.