Happy Birthday to my mom! Unfortunately, she is cooped up in the hospital on this beautiful day, but we did get to celebrate during lunch today!
I want to give a quick update on my dad and brother. My Dad is doing better. He's been in quite a bit of pain the past few days, but I think they have it under control now. He is running a fever now, so they are digging deeper into why.
My brother is still at the hospital too. He's probably as stir crazy as they come! He is waiting to get discharged hopefully sometime this evening. He does not have to have surgery- which is a great thing for him as well as the nurses and doctors there too! Ha!
And I want to add that this is my mom's 2nd birthday in a row that she has spent at a hospital. Last year we all sat in vandy childrens ER for emery and her breathing! Oh, the things mom's do for their babies and their babies' babies!
More beach pictures coming soon!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
update
Posted by Elizabeth at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Wow. I am praying and awaiting the good news that they both are healthy. M
I can not beleive your mom was in the hospital last yr too, what a trooper. Hope your family is hospital free soon!
Will keep your family in my prayers..I know it has to be hard on all of you. And your poor Momma-she needs a party!
Oh no! I will keep you guys in my prayers...Hope they both get better soon!
bless you and your family's hearts! i had no idea about your dad and brother being in the hospital. keep us posted. i'll keep them both in my prayers :)
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE...so sorry that your dad and bro are in the hospital! Hopefully they will be out soon and you guys will return to normal.
On a different note...so glad that you liked the throwback picture on my blog. There will be more to come!!!
I am just checking in and what an ordeal you guys have been through!! I hope everyone is out of the hospital soon!!
I got the daily updates last week on the fam in the hospital. I hope everyone is doing a little better now. Your mom is definitely a trooper for the two years running in the hospital. See ya'll tomorrow!
I got the daily updates last week on the fam in the hospital. I hope everyone is doing a little better now. Your mom is definitely a trooper for the two years running in the hospital. See ya'll tomorrow!
You all are in my prayers! I hope everyone is home soon...and then you all can celebrate your sweet mom's birthday!
Post a Comment