Thursday, November 6, 2008

Some new arrivals & some Halloween pictures

I now have 2 new baby cousins! Madison and Macey were born to my cousin Jenny (and Jeff too!) last Wednesday! It was such a fun day waiting at the hospital for their arrival. This is the only picture I've gotten of the precious-ness so far, but once I get over my little cold, hopefully I'll get some more! They are so tiny and adorable! Check Natalie or Julie's blog for some more pictures!
And then finally, a few pictures from all the Halloween festivities...... Trunk or treat, Emery's preschool party, and then trick-or treating! Fun times, but I must say I'm ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas now!

Daddy and his ballerinas at trunk or treat. I can't remember if these were real tears or tears from the wind- it was quite chilly!




this took the prize for me..... The Halls as the Toy Story crew



singing the prayer at school- adorable





of course I have to post one with em chewing on her nails.







an attempt at a group shot





another attempt!








emery and mia at school. I love seeing them together because Mia has a good foot on Emery! Emery looks so small next to her. They have been together at school for 2 years now.










Emery & Rogan (neighbor)
Me: Emery, please smile for the camera
Emery: I can't.
Me: Why?
Emery: I'm scared!
Me: It's just Rogan in a costume!
Emery: No words, just crying now








Mrs. Thompson our other neighbor- very sweet and really enjoys our girls




Mrs. Erin promised emery m&m's. So, of course Emery didn't forget that! Emery couldn't have been more thrilled to receive an entire bag just for her! THANK YOU ERIN!!!



Okay, so Halloween isn't my favorite. But, I do find it humorous what some people will do just to scare little children. This is one of my parent's neighbors. Mom and Dad have lived in the same house now for 25 years. I've seen this neighbor maybe 5 times and he lives right next door. We thought it was hilarious and quite out-of-character for him to dress up this year!












our smallest ballerina has taken off! She loves going up to the playroom at my parents. She is actually taken steps now too!


sneaking barbie shoes out of the dollhouse- the child believes that EVERYTHING is food.
















emery and kate (school & church friend) At trunk or treat it was so cold! Emery is wearing Merrill's jacket in this pictures. I believe its a 6 month???
One story to document.....
Emery has been saying, "I'm not hearing ya!" and "I can't hear it!" talking about the TV. She also has been what I thought was ignoring us. So I picked her up from school last Thursday and she had a fever. So Friday we headed to the doctor. She had a double ear infection and some serious chest stuff! Nice! So, I'm feeling like Mom of the Year here! I'm wondering how long she has been hurting!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go!!!!!!! More posts soon!

















3 comments:

The Claunch Family said...

I love your little ballerina girls, so precious! I can't believe how cold it looks there! We are so ready for Thanksgiving and especially Christmas now too, I even made Michael go up into the attic and start bringing decorations down!

Courtney said...

I love the ballerina costumes! So girly - love it!

The Hadfields said...

Congrats on your family's newest additions. And I love your ballerinas!!