We are back from the beach but things are crazy around here! My sweet dad got sick while at the beach and actually had surgery early this morning. (He has some history with intestinal issues since birth, so this is still related to that!)The surgery was a success, but he's still in pain. He will be in the hospital until the weekend. To add to the drama, my brother (a.k.a. Bud) was bit by my parents cat. He has now been admitted for some kind of infection relating to the bite, and a surgeon is actually going to have to take a look at this hand in the morning. This is such a weird, freak thing. He and my dad are in the same hospital, but I know this is just so much for my mom to handle. Jim is actually at the hospital right now with mom,dad, and austin. I keep halfway smiling thinking that if Jim stayed the night with my brother (I don't think Austin will need anyone though)- I wonder if nurses & doctors would think they are together??? ha! But in all seriousness- please say quick prayer for my dad, brother, and mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I hope that everyone gets better soon. I know that having family in the hospital becomes even harder/trickier when you have kiddos to juggle.
Depending on which hospital they are at, looks like my mom will be joining them later this week. (My family seems to enjoy having health issues shortly before weddings) Maybe I will see you there. ;-)
Post a Comment