A few pictures from the last few weeks- We've had a great summer! We are wrapping summer up with a beach trip. We leave in just a few hours!!
my grandmother & merrill

naked sprinkler-ing

playing in the creek at kiki's

playing in kiki's playhouse

cooper & merrill (3 days apart, but many pounds apart!)

Cara & Emery at the bowling alley

Wii-ing

standing- what merrill is wanting to do all day!

emery & tori being big girls

emery had been wanting to go to a sounds game all summer. She finally got to go!

one of my favorites- hudson, merrill, and Hollis. Lots of baby to love on in this picture. Merrill is the oldest by about 4 months, but by far the smallest!
3 comments:
poor, poor merrill sandwiched in between those two big loves!
Looks like you guys have had such a fun summer, unlike me who has been counting down days! I wish I was going to the beach!
How cute! I love all the new updates. Merrill is just precious. Hope y'all have fun at the beach. Are you still a member at the Y?
Post a Comment