Saturday, September 15, 2007

Whewwww.....

What a busy couple of weeks! Of course, I have very few pictures to show for it!

We headed down to Atlanta last weekend for the Kenny Chesney concert. We left Friday lunchtime and then got stuck in rush hour traffic in Atlanta. We dropped Emery off at Nana and Poppy's and then jumped back in the car to get in traffic again! The below picture just cracked me up.... Jim and traffic do not mix!!! Check out where the directions are in the below picture- they never left his hand! I took a picture of us at the concert with my phone. Of course I can't figure out how to post it though! The concert was really good- he brought out Uncle Cracker, Dierks Bentley, Dave Matthews and Joe Walsh. All very entertaining! And oh my, the crowd was very fun to watch. I kept asking "where do these people come from!"





Emery wears herself out while playing with Nana and Poppy. I took this picture less than 5 minutes after we got in the car to come back home. She slept the whole way home!



Now, why would I post this picture? I wanted those of you with kiddos younger to see what you have to look forward to. This is a picture of a fit. I simply said to Emery, "lets go take a bath." She started flopping on the floor like a fish. Jim and I just stared at each other trying to figure out what happened! It's always over the silliest things!!
I had a dr. appointment on Monday. Everything is looking great and next appointment we'll go ahead and schedule a c-section for the 12th of December. I think that leaves about 12 weeks? Not quite to the point where I can say I'm on the final countdown, but maybe in a few weeks! I promise to have more exciting pictures soon!

3 comments:

thesemanchiks said...

Hey! That is great that you are feeling and doing so well! Dec. will be here before you know it :) Emery is just precious!

Erin Christine said...

bibba!
do you really think i could stay away longer than a few days to meet #2? my ticket right now is Dec 19- you know, after somewhat of the alien phase!!! :) and no, yous aren't boring at all! i love it. i get to see emery from central america and feel like i'm there. take care! love ya!

lyla said...

lilly is the tantrum queen. i've even tried splashing water on her before.