Believe it or not... We managed to get rid of most of the "stuff" we put in our yard sale! We were just shocked because we didn't even advertise it in the paper!
Emery had a hard time watching some of her things be sold... She told one lady, "That's my bear!" And then another lady, " That's my daddy's!" We were so embarrassed! But, I guess that is kind of a hard concept for kids to grasp.... especially considering she'd never seen these people before and they were taking things she recognized from our house!
My mom, Emery and I went to visit my brother Austin in Knoxville on Thursday. We had a wonderful time! We got to see his new place- its a really cool loft in the heart of downtown. We had lunch and then shopped for awhile. This was the best picture I got... Emery really likes her "Bud" these days!
Hope that everyone enjoys the long weekend!




2 comments:
That's funny. I am sure she totally didn't get it...We had a yard sale when we moved. It is amazing what people will buy. The things you think will sell don't, then what you think won't sell does! One man's trash is another man's treasure I guess....
I have been so busy that I haven't gotten to read your blog in a while. I just did some catching up. A little girl!! Yeah! That is so exciting. May have to introduce her to Austin. ;-)
Post a Comment